Exceptional critical thinking skills, creativity and an ability to work autonomously within tight timelines and under significant pressure are critical. In addition, the ability to make sound recommendations that significantly improve operational efficiency and effectiveness is essential, balancing considerations for both Capital Market business needs, as well as Enterprise-wide solutions.
• In partnership with the Senior Manager, Program Advisor and COE partners create a project plan to ensure that activities and milestones are coordinated with the work effort of the team as a whole and reporting deliverables are met.
• Collaborates with various internal stakeholders (Sr. HRBPs, Finance, etc.) to gain a complete understanding of complex and ambiguous requests for data.
• Identifies inconsistencies and gaps within the stated requests and collaborates with stakeholders to clarify requests.
• Assists in the decision making and implementation of enhancements to existing data management processes in order to provide an optimum, efficient process to satisfy data requests.
• Performs spreadsheet management with manipulation of large quantities of multi-source data.
• Analysis and interpretation of data, including development of reports and assisting in the development of presentations.
• Works with team members to ensure timely delivery of requirements and liaise with stakeholders to ensure consistency of data and output.
• Interpret information ensuring that reporting to HRBPs and the business is accurate and ready for business decision making.
• Contributes to overall business results by making recommendations that significantly improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Provides technical support and mentoring to team members in order to foster professional development.
• Synthesize analysis into high-quality, error-free presentations for executive use – drawing relevant conclusions and highlighting insights.
• Establish strong working relationships within the Human Resources and the business.
• Partner with business on Capital Market related strategic initiatives largely related to enhancing processes and data analytics – act as a thought partner in order to work through challenges and formulate sound recommendations.
• Lead the redesign and streamlining of overall reporting framework, as well as build programming for Capital Market analytics.
• Adhere to reporting standard, processes and procedures as well as contribute to the development and establishment of other information management related policies and procedures, particularly in relation to reporting related matters.
• Advanced expertise in computer applications and database management tools including, but not limited to, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, and visual basic
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop working relationships with HR and Business Leaders
• Able to manage numerous projects concurrently and to work under tight timelines in fast paced, autonomous environment
• Able to manage and change comfortable with complex and ambiguous issues/situations/requirements and the need to change initiative direction with availability of developing information
• Projects confidence and communicates easily with varying stakeholders in controlled situations (e.g. one-on-one interviews, formal requirements gathering, group discussions, etc.)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Possesses solid analytical skills for complex problem solving capabilities
• Strong prioritization and conflict management/resolution skills
• Proven ability to synthesis and apply new learning
• Detail and results orientation
• Undergraduate university degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience, with 4-6 years systems analysis and database experience with extensive business knowledge
• Maintains a solid understanding of business requirements and of relevant emerging technologies
• Demonstrates applied knowledge of database technology, SQL and VB Script
We're here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Если кому интересно - обращайтесь.