Приветствуются новые выпускиники(new graduates) и толковые люди с небольшим еще опытом.
Уважаемые кандидаты, пишите мне в личку.
The Application Software Developer is accountable for the analysis, design, development, implementation and support of applications in support of the Lines of Business strategies.
Some Specific Functions of this Role:
• Writes high quality and well-documented code according to accepted standards based on user requirements
• Leads in development, testing and implementation of small to mid-size initiatives
• Participates in project and team meetings interacting and collaborating with team members and other departments as appropriate
• Contributes to successful completion of project deliverables
• Provides support to team members and application
• Provides some support for production and non-production environments
Knowledge and Skills:
• Solid analysis and programming experience with Object Oriented programming
• Solid understanding of SDLC and QA requirements
• Possesses solid analytical skills for complex problem solving. Is able to manage multiple priorities.
• Thorough in-depth knowledge of design and analysis methodology and application development processes from both an industry and BMO perspective
• Self-starter, ability to adapt and quickly develop in-depth technical understanding of new/different applications.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Good understanding of emerging technologies
• University degree or college diploma in Computer Science
• Financial Services industry experience or related is an asset
• Experience with programming languages such as Java or C#
• Solid understanding of design and development of applications using Java or similar technologies.
• Some exposure to API development using RESTful services and/or SOAP services.
• Solid knowledge of XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath and JSON.
• Experience with SQL, Stored Procedures and Database Development
• Any prior experience on TIBCO or AWS would be considered an asset.