* Here is the 10-year bi-monthly trend for death stats across Canada. Where is the pandemic?
Look at the past year only...
* Cause of death is comprised almost entirely of "Information Unavailable". 64% of all deaths as of May 2021.
* COVID 'deaths' are being tracked but are demonstrated as illogical because the other causes of death, such as Malignant Neoplasms (Cancer), used to account for 28% of deaths. Yet over the past year that's dropped to 12%. The same trend applies to ALL OTHER CAUSES OF DEATH. The only logical explanations are:
1) We discovered a cure to cancer, heart disease, cerebrovascular illnesses, etc... or...
2) These deaths are being re-labelled as COVID.